Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ME....AND MY STUFF - PART 2



http://firebird-writes.blogspot.com/2011/01/me-and-my-stuff.html

It seems I have to move AGAIN.... Blogger will be closing 'SHE WRITES' next month.... seems they don't approve of some of my pictures, videos, and stories. This.... even though there is a warning/disclosure before you enter.

I'm looking for a website all my own...a place I can write (as in freedom of the press, freedom of speech - those archaic things in our CONSTITUTION that seem to be being tossed aside for more government control over our lives, thoughts, and actions).  And a place I can move all my stuff and not have to worry about it offending.  (BTW - nowhere in the Constitution does it give anyone the RIGHT not be be offended!)

Below is the link to my 'stuff'.... caution.... adults only.

http://firebird-writes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Blogger seems to have backed down for now but with the new government intrusion into net rules you might still look for options though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I missed that....Blogger gives the author the option to provide a disclaimer that states: "The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults" prior to the viewer DECIDING TO ENTER THE SITE. My particular blog - SHE WRITES - contains adult content, tasteful (IMHO) nudity, and a YouTube video or two that could get an R rating. My blog has ALWAYS had the disclaimer, so if anyone is offended, it's their problem and not mine....

    I hope Blogger HAS backed off - I need much more time to make a move, since I don't have a 'web design' background - UGH. But I will definitely continue to pursue my own .com, .net, or whatever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!