NOTE: This DOES NOT include the Benghazi 4 that Hillary was responsible for......
Hillary Clinton’s Body Count in the last 6 weeks - 5 dead:
1. John Ashe (6/22/2016)
The first in this most recent string of Clinton associate deaths was that of John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly in 2013 and 2014.
Ashe died Wednesday, June 22nd while awaiting trial in a bribery scandal that was closely tied to the Clinton Foundation.
OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH: Traumatic asphyxia and suffered laryngeal fractures while lifting.
TRANSLATION: His windpipe was crushed by a barbell.
2. Seth Rich (7/10/2016)
Seth Conrad Rich’s unsolved murder on a Washington D.C. street has sparked a flurry of conspiracy theories because he was a staffer and self-described data analyst for the Democratic National Committee. Rich, 27, who worked for the DNC on voting issues, was shot and killed in Washington D.C., and his murder remains mysterious. “Police have found little information to explain his death,” said The New York Daily News.
Perhaps the reason for the “conspiracy theories” has something to do with the fact that Rich allegedly had access to the DNC voter database and would have known about specific instances of voter fraud. Furthermore, in addition to being shot multiple times, including the back, nothing was taken from his person. His assailants didn’t take his phone, his watch, or his jewelry, and in addition to being shot multiple times, he was badly beaten.
Julian Assange has denied that Russia provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks... said his source might have been Seth Rich. Ummmmm..... OK
OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH: Shot and beaten to death
3. Joe Montano (7/25/2016)
Aid to Hillary’s running mate Tim Kaine
OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH: Heart attack at age 47 on the day the DNC began, and immediately after the Wikileaks announcement was made.
TRANSLATION: Why is this not being investigated?
4. Victor Thorn (8/1/2016)
Famously wrote books about Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults, and also wrote books about the Clinton’s increasing trail of dead bodies
OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH: Alleged self-inflicted gunshot wound (On his birthday)
5. Shawn Lucas (8/2/2016)
Most famous for being the one to serve the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz with a nationwide class action lawsuit for defrauding Bernie Sanders and all his voters. Lucas famously said, “You’ve been served.”
OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH: Details nor released but there are conflicting reports he died in his sleep or he died on the bathroom floor.
TRANSLATION: Don’t even think about suing us
As an aside - check this link.....
LARRY NICHOLS: FORMER CLINTON HITMAN
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bill/Hillary Clinton’s Body Count Prior to Last 6 Weeks:
1. James McDougal – Convicted Whitewater partner of the Clinton’s who died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown (Washington, D.C.). The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment by Clinton in the White House.
3. Vince Foster – Former White House Counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law Firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. (He was about to testify against Hillary related to the records she refused to turn over to congress.) Was reported to have been having an affair with Hillary.
4. Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.
5. C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6. Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock on September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”
7. Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day His wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8. Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9. James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited Prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10. James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to the Clinton’s’ Whitewater deals.
11. Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones Lawsuit, and Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12. Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
13. Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassiter, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client, Dan Lassiter, was a convicted drug distributor.
14. Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot Wounds.
15. Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General... Died Of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a Suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16. Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17. Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter who was investigating the Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18. Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death. (May have died of poison)
19. Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20. Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21. Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22. Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and Brother.
23. Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24. Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25. Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26. Hershel Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27. Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the two boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. The initial report of death said their deaths were due to falling asleep on railroad tracks and being run over. Later autopsy reports stated that the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28. Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29. Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov 1988
30. Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31. Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989. (Coroner ruled death due to suicide)
32. James Milan – (had information on the Ives and Henry deaths.) Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”
33. Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
34. Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
PERSONAL BODYGUARDS ALL DIED OF MYSTERIOUS CAUSES OR SUICIDE
35. Major William S. Barkley, Jr. – died in the crash of a presidential helicopter – May 20, 1993
36. Captain Scott J. Reynolds – died in the crash of a presidential helicopter – May 20, 1993
37. Sgt. Brian Hanley – died in the crash of a presidential helicopter – May 20, 1993
38. Sgt. Tim Sabel – died in the crash of a presidential helicopter – May 20, 1993
39. Major General William Robertson - can't find anything
40. Col. William Densberger - died on 23 February 1993 when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed on landing in Weisbaden, Germany. A jury later found that the pilots were not at fault, but that the helicopter "entered into an uncontrollable right turn caused by a design defect."
41. Col. Robert Kelly - died on 23 February 1993 when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed on landing in Weisbaden, Germany. A jury later found that the pilots were not at fault, but that the helicopter "entered into an uncontrollable right turn caused by a design defect."
42. Spec. Gary Rhodes - died on 23 February 1993 when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed on landing in Weisbaden, Germany. A jury later found that the pilots were not at fault, but that the helicopter "entered into an uncontrollable right turn caused by a design defect."
43. Steve Willis – an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents killed during the Waco confrontation on 28 February 1993.
44. Robert Williams – an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents killed during the Waco confrontation on 28 February 1993.
45. Conway LeBleu – an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents killed during the Waco confrontation on 28 February 1993.
46. Todd McKeehan - Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents killed during the Waco confrontation on 28 February 1993.
47. Walter Scheib – I can’t find him
Then of course, there’s the 15 people in Libya who were attempting to cooperate with the FBI investigation who are also all now dead too. Isn’t that convenient? Don’t forget to add them to the list.
Please raise your hand if you even KNOW this many dead prople... let alone have this many people in your personal circles that have died....