Monday, May 27, 2013

WAS OBAMA STONED THE NIGHT BENGHAZI BURNED?

I’ll be the first to admit that I have a conspiracy gene.  I’ll also be the first to admit that I think Barack Obama is the worst president in the history of the world.  His incompetence glows in the dark.  Therefore…..

When I got this in an email saying Obama might have been wasted on cocaine that fateful night of 9/11, I smacked my forehead and said ‘THAT’S GOT TO BE IT!’  (The only other reason would be he’s at the Man’s World in Chicago with Rahm, and I don’t think he slipped away that night.)

I’ll also be the first to tell anyone that I’ve never been part of the drug culture, never smelled pot, and my drug of choice is Riesling.  But here’s what someone far better placed to expound on this than I has postulated…. What do YOU think?  Sadly…..beyond sadly, this makes complete sense.
While our consulate in Benghazi was attacked during the night of September 11 of last year, our fearless leader was allegedly hiding away somewhere getting “high as a kite” on cocaine. This is the speculation of Kevin DuJan, a self-described “gay conservative political analyst” writing for a publication called HillBuzz.  DuJan states that his claim, which he appears to make based on knowledge and experience of drug addicts, explains the president being missing for most of the evening during the attack on Benghazi.
DuJan explains his theory, writing, “If you’ve ever known anyone who is a drug addict, you’d see it’s obvious that Barack Obama was high on cocaine the night of Benghazi; it is the only logical explanation for his disappearance and the White House’s refusal to comment on what he was doing at the time. Since this was a night of great crisis for our country, the only logical reason that the White House won’t explain where the president was is if this man was high as a kite on illegal narcotics at the time.”
DuJan also suggests the president sought out gay entertainment when he left the next day for Las Vegas, writing that Obama was, “jetting off to fabulous Las Vegas for a fun-and-games fundraiser event he had scheduled there (where, it also should be noted, not only Chippendales but also Thunder From Down Under male revues are regularly held…which certainly establishes the appeal of heading to Las Vegas instead of managing a national crisis back in Washington for this particular president).

‘Fair Use Guidelines’ prohibit me from cutting and pasting the entire article.  But here are the links….. read them.  Personally, I think it makes every UNANSWERED question asked about Obama’s whereabouts on the night of 9/11/2013 make complete sense.  Perhaps Valerie Jarrett should be brought before Congress and made to answer these questions.  If anyone knows the truth, it's her!


Photo from HILLBUZZ:  




3 comments:

  1. I never thought of this it sounds correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick - if this is TRUE, everything else simply falls into place....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!