Sunday, March 5, 2017

OBAMA'S LIES AND OPINIONS..... BUT HE SAID HE DID NOT AUTHORIZE A TRUMP WIRETAP..... OF COURSE HE DIDN'T!!

I saw this as a reply on a Breitbart article on 3/5/2017.  The commenter was ‘heyheymama51’….. an excellent summation of 8 years of Obama’s lies.

1. I will have the most transparent administration.

2. I have shovel ready jobs.

3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.

4. There is not a smidgen of corruption involving the IRS targeting.

5. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.

6. If somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them.

7. Under my plan of cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.

8. Obama Care will be good for America.

9. Your health insurance will be cheaper than your phone bill.

10. You can keep your family doctor.

11. Premiums will be lowered by $2500

12. You can keep your current healthcare plan

13. Just shop around for that healthcare I claimed you wouldn't lose.

14. I am sorry you lost your healthcare, (you know the health care you have to shop around for, the same health care I said you could keep, yup, that's the one).

15. I did not say you could keep your health care. (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)

16. Obama Care will not be offered to illegal immigrants.

17. Obama Care will not be used to fund abortions.

18. Obama Care will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.

19. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.

20. It is Bush's fault. (this can be inserted in between every statement).

21. Benghazi... It was caused by a video.

22. I will fundamentally transform America. (This one sadly is very true)

23. If I had a son….

24. We will reward our friends and punish our enemies (When talking about foreign enemies?? Nope he was referring to fellow Americans)

25. The Senate's Immigration Reform bill will be good for Americans.

26 God bless Planned Parenthood.

27. Those that refuse to play along will be punished (Again talking about fellow Americans)

28. The Constitution is a flawed document.

29. I heard it in the news, just like everyone else did.

30. I am not a dictator.

31. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

32. You didn't build that.

33. I will restore trust in government.

34. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.

35. I am not after your guns.

36. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.  (BHO as a Senator referring to Bush - 2006)

37. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics.

38. "If I don't have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one-term proposition.

39. I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.

40. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.

41. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill that lands On My Desk

42. It's not my red line - it is the worlds red line.

43. Whistle blowers will be protected.

44. We got back every dime we used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.

45. I am good at killing people.

46. I will close GTMO. (but instead built them a $750,000 soccer field).

47. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't, but she is a typical white person

48. I am not spying on American citizens.

49. By, on, on, by, Friday uh afternoon things get a little uh, uh challenged uh, uh (when his TelePrompTer broke and he was left to think for himself).

50. I am a Christian.

51. John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.

52. It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy.

53. UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems. (Attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare).

54. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.

And the biggest lie of all.


I Barrack Hussain Obama pledge to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America...

In an attempt to be fair.... below is a list of Obama's ACCOMPLISHMENTS....


3 comments:

  1. A nightmare that should have never happened.
    Hopefully most of it can be erased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best websites online.

    I'm going to highly recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!