Sunday, November 28, 2010

'TERMINAL' SEXUAL ASSAULT

Why do we have a 'no fly' list?

Why not have a 'FLY LIST'... if I were a flier, especially a frequent one (I'm neither).... I would not mind at all applying for 'fly list' status by having a thorough background check (for a fee, of course), obtaining a 'FLIER ID' with my eye scan encrypted in it. Then..... I would be able to arrive at the airport, insert my ID card, lean in to a machine that would scan my eye for a match and then shoot out a pass for me and my bags..... and be on my way.

Renewable periodically.... for a reasonable fee, of course. Success of such a plan would be dependent upon how badly passengers want to by-pass the hassle of the 'line up to be felt up' process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!