Monday, April 1, 2013

DON'T STAND CLOSE TO BARACK IN CASE LIGHTNING STRIKES!


President Barack Obama, who has increased the national debt by $53,377 per HOUSEHOLD, has proclaimed April “National Financial Capability Month,” during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly."
What more can be said about this?  I kid you not…. Barack Obama is insane!  Either that, or he’s so full of shit his eyes are brown!  Is there anyone left in this country that is so uninformed or mentally defective that they BELIEVE what this man says‼!???  Surely a SNAP card and an Obamafone cannot be worth this!

Every day, as this country slips a little further down the kraphole, I want to strangle the idiots who voted for Obama AGAIN!  I’m honestly not sure we can ever recover from the disaster that is Barack Hussein Obama.


1 comment:

  1. National Financial Capability Month?!?! Let me guess, he started a HIGHLY PAID committee to oversee this shitfest?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!