Friday, November 30, 2018

THE MAVERICK JOHN McCAIN...

I've drifted away from 'blogger' and seems I'm spending more time on Twitter.  I enjoy Twitter but... it's hard to express your feelings in only 280 characters.

My last post here had to do with the Kavanaugh confirmation.  It makes me sick that what I HONESTLY BELIEVE was a scam perpetrated by Christine Blasey-Ford was ignored by the Republicans.  My previous post expanded on my thoughts and conclusions about Blasey-Ford's accusations.

Today I'm going to briefly give my thoughts on Senator John McCain. The person the media loved to call MAVERICK.

To me that was the name the press created for a pseudo-Republican.  Here's what I think about the Maverick John McCain.

I think McCain TRULY believed the national press adored him.

The press fed his ego for years...up to the point in 2008 when he ran for president against Barry Soetoro (a/k/a Barack Obama).  Then the press turned on him and the Kenyan won the election.

McCain despised Donald Trump.  He didn't try to hide the contempt he had for Trump. And vice versa

Trump won the presidential election against Hillary Clinton in 2016.  Let's look at the last two years.

McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer in July, 2017 - eight months after Trump won the presidency against Hillary Clinton.

McCain professed to be a Republican but he despised Trump.  The feeling, sadly, was mutual and NOT a secret.  McCain remained a vocal critic of Trump to the point of walking down to the floor of the Senate and ceremoniously giving a thumbs down on Trump's plan to end Obamacare.  I recall thinking what a POS McCain was for doing that, as ending Obamacare was one of the things Trump campaigned on.

Trump - not one to take shots without responding, often fired back at McCain.

On August 24, 2018 (11 months after McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer) McCain was taken off his cancer treatment regimen and it was announce that he died the following day - August 25, 2018.

In my opinion, all the above are MOSTLY FACTS.  Mostly....

One fact I have trouble with is a medical decision to remove a patient from cancer treatment and OOPS - he dies the next day.  Maybe I'm missing something, but THAT sounds like an unusual chain of events.  I know people who have died from cancer.  After being taken off the treatments, they are kept comfortable and as pain-free as possible.  They seldom die THE NEXT DAY.

Here is another fact:  President Donald Trump has been dumping money into repairing/updating GTMO -- the American prison facility in Cuba....Trump has planned to put international child sex traffickers there...Trump's plan is for these cretins to be tried by MILITARY TRIBUNALS in Cuba and incarcerated THERE.

My theory on the Maverick John McCain:

McCain despised Trump and the feeling is mutual.

McCain was removed from his 'cancer treatment regimen' and he died the next day.  (I repeat - seems if a patient is at the end of his/her life, their  treatment may be terminated and they are made as comfortable as possible until they die.  Unusual for said patient to die immediately... but I may be wrong.)

I think McCain (who was probably going to be prosecuted for treason for his involvement in the Steele Dossier) accepted a deal from the President he despised.

He (McCain) would 'die' and be transferred to GTMO.  In exchange for this, McCain would be 'honored' with a PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL sendoff.  Recall that McCain's body was transported to various locations VIA AIR FORCE 2, including laying 'in state' in the rotunda of the Senate Office Building. There was an entire WEEK OF BURIAL CEREMONIES!!!!

Why would Trump approve of a Senator he despised (SENATORS DO NOT HISTORICALLY GET THIS 'PRESIDENTIAL' SENDOFF) getting this kind of memorial in death??

I think McCain was secretly taken to GTMO to die, in exchange for a ROYAL FUNERAL!

I think McCain is STILL in GTMO, being treated for his cancer.  Perhaps he's being made as comfortable as possible.  It's been three months - McCain MAY have died.

Consider all his glorious funeral stops on the way to his final 'resting spot'.  Recall the vitriol in Meghan McCain's final comments.  SHE MADE THE FUNERAL POLITICAL.  I think McCain's family knew the truth, and while they were NOT happy with the 'end' of John McCain, they opted for the funeral of a HERO, rather than watching John be accused of treason, tried for treason, and dying as a traitor to America.

McCain's BODY was flown around the country in AIR FORCE 2!!!!  Name one other senator who has gotten that treatment from a president who despised him.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

McCain may in fact be dead, but he died at GTMO.
















9 comments:

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff!
    existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking through a post that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason he may have died so soon after stopping treatment. It is called hospice care. My father was in great pain and once we admitted him to hospice care, they stopped all drugs that he was taking prior to admission. He was then hooked up to a morphine drip. His pain was greatly reduced. He was unconscious during this entire time, before the removal of his medications and after and never regain conscious. We knew he was in pain because he was moaning and thrashing about in his bed. He then pasted away peacefully. This all took place in a matter of hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about your father, especially that he suffered so before he died.

      We had a lifelong friend die of cancer this past fall. He had opted NOT to take the treatments for his lung cancer because the 'cure' was worse than the disease. He took pain meds prescribed by his oncologist during his last two weeks. At the very end Hospice took him to a medical facility and took away all the meds and filled him with morphine. He, too, died within 24 hours.

      I may be totally wrong about John McCain. I can only say that McCain got a royal sendoff courtesy of a president he despised. I don't recall any other member of Congress getting such a sendoff. You have to admit it WAS 'presidential'. McCain's daughter was bitter and spoke with complete animus about Trump... the behavior of the opposite sides is just odd in my mind. Many people, including the president, believed McCain had been a traitor to this country and thought he would face a military tribunal and be sentenced to incarceration at GTMO. It appears McCain didn't live long enough, so he died with a hero's legacy, rather than being proven to be a traitor.....Just my thoughts and observations.

      Delete
  4. I was recommended this web site through my
    cousin. I am no longer sure whether this put up is written via him as
    nobody else realize such distinct approximately
    my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff prior
    to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you've bought right here,
    really like what you're stating and the way in which
    by which you assert it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really
    a tremendous web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings, I believe your site might be having web browser compatibility issues.
    Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening
    in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a techie - I just write. No idea what could be causing the incompatibility issues.

      Delete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!