Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THE LEFT IS GOING AFTER RUSH'S WALLET

The following companies have either terminated or suspended advertising on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show. Seems he’s taking a huge financial hit. Apparently two radio stations have also dropped his show. I’ve put an asterisk by the companies that I know for sure Rush has made personal commercials for. I’m sure there are others.

I have notified Carbonite that I will not be renewing my subscription to their services.

Carbonite*

Citrix

Quicken Loans

Sleep Number Beds*

Legal Zoom

The Sleep Train (mattress)

Pro Flowers*

AOL

Taxresolution.com

Bare Escentuals

Vitacost.com

Hadeed Carpet

Servicemagic

Polycom

Thompson Creek Windows

Bethesda Sedation Dentistry

St. Vincent’s Medical Center

John Deere

Cascades Dental

Allstate Insurance

Sears

Bonobos

Geico

Jcpenney

Accuquote

I sent the following email to Carbonite:

Rush is the reason I have subscribed to your backup service.

I am disgusted that you caved to political pressure and stopped advertising on his show. Personally I think it's a stupid business decision, but it's YOURS, not mine.

MY decision is not to renew my subscription when it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment