Thursday, August 8, 2013

MEGYN KELLY BUMPS HANNITY!

Newswoman Megyn Kelly will be taking the 9:00 p.m. plum spot on Fox News Channel this fall - the timeslot held for years by Sean Hannity. They say she 'has it all'.... and gawd, I agree!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, CANDY CROWLEY!  (That's probably the ONLY thing Candy Crowley hasn't eaten!)




CNN's Candy Crowley - the other half of Obama in last fall's presidential debate.  Romney said it took Obama 14 days to call Benghazi a terror attack..... Obama said he called it that the next day - and Miss Liberal Frigging Crowley injected her fat ass into the debate and said Obama was right WHEN IN FACT IT WAS A LIE!  

2 comments:

  1. Before I get all excited about this move, I'd like to know what is to happen with Hannity. Will they move Greta to give Hannity that time slot?
    I have a wait and see attitude, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been in the works for a while, but apparently Gretta, Hannity and O'reilly are 'still under contract'..... I guess we'll find out soon....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!