Friday, October 4, 2013

REPUBLICANS UNITED? MAYBE THERE'S HOPE FOR CHANGE AFTER ALL!

This is a great article.... actually gives me a little hope for my side.
Two things happened [in the 2012 election].  Republicans had lost only eight House seats in the 2012 election, but with Obama’s victory the national mood seemed to have swerved in a liberal direction. Boehner and the House leadership, however, took the party in the opposite direction. It was a startling change, an unexpected but near-total victory for House conservatives.  And along with that, opposition to Obama’s agenda was significantly stiffened.
Did I mention that I'm GLAD the Republicans were unable to pass the delay for the individual obamacare mandate?  I say - let the pain begin!  I want the Dems to OWN THIS LAW twelve months from now!  And I hope they choke on it!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/boehner-charge_759169.html

No comments:

Post a Comment