Friday, December 20, 2013

YOUR TAX DOLLAR AT WORK - AGAIN! MEET 'PAJAMA BOY'

This whole thing makes me sick - so maybe I need to re-think Obamacare... actually it makes me laugh until my sides hurt!





The panelists of MSNBC’s Morning Joe had a good laugh Thursday at the expense of “Pajama Boy,” the bizarre Obamacare ad attempting to drive conversations toward Obamacare over the holidays.
Described as a “hipster-ish model” by co-host Mika Brzezinski, the appearance of the bespectacled, sideways-glancing, cocoa-drinking, onesie-wearing manchild drew guffaws from Joe Scarborough, and the rest could hardly get through their comments without laughing themselves.
So tell me - does the goober in the flannel onesie make YOU want to buy into Obamacare?

http://freebeacon.com/morning-joe-panel-cant-stop-laughing-at-obamacares-pajama-boy/

1 comment:

  1. Just remember the Julia ad.
    The GOP got the Hell beat out of them with that ad.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!