Thursday, May 5, 2016

SO YOUR FAVORITE CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION?

It only took 4 million people staying home in 2012 for Obama to win a second term in the White House.

In my mind, there is no way this nation can survive another four years of Obama, and that is exactly what a Hillary Clinton presidency would be.


I am a political junkie, and after the roughest Republican primary in MY memory, I'm trying to get a handle on what comes next.

My candidate WAS and IS Donald Trump, and while I'm thrilled that he is now the presumptive nominee, I can feel the pain of supporters for Cruz, and Rubio, and Kasich..... I DO feel their disappointment and, in many cases, their anger.

My friends say 'I do not trust Trump.'

I ask.... 'Do you trust Hillary?'  She has a history of lying about so many things that I'm not sure she would know the truth if it sat in her lap.

My friends say 'Trump isn't a Conservative.'  I agree, but then I ask you this:  'Is Hillary a Conservative?  Not even close!

My friends say 'Trump demonizes women.'  I disagree.  One thing about Donald Trump that I like is, while the man almost never is the first to attack, he will fight back with all the energy he can.  I want a president who WILL FIGHT for what's right for all of America, and I see that in Donald Trump.

I ask 'Do you think Hillary advocates for women?'  Does it matter to you that she PERSONALLY ran the 'nuts and sluts' wing of the Clinton White House - attacking and destroying all the women (and there were many) Bill slept with and/or raped.  Did you know that Hillary paid her FEMALE STAFF $0.72 cents for every dollar she paid her male staff when she was a Senator?'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/23/hillary-clinton-as-senator-paid-women-72-cents-on-/

My friends say they 'think Trump flip/flops on his positions.'  Perhaps he does - but is it a crime to change your mind?  Trump is NOT a slick politician - perhaps he will learn better 'skills' as time goes by, but for now - he simply speaks his mind - and he speaks it honestly!

So I ask - 'Do you think Hillary panders to her audience?'

The video below is from a speech about a month ago.  When questioned YESTERDAY by a coal miner, she lied... clearly and painfully.


And since a picture is worth a thousand words..... here are more of HER flip-flops....


The Republicans put up SEVENTEEN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES this year (9 governors, 5 senators, 1 brain surgeon, and two from the private sector.  Among this group were 2 Hispanics, 1 African American, 1 Indian and a woman.) Every single one of them would be a better president than Hillary Clinton. Every single one! (BTW - The Democrats have offered us two old white people.)

This year, the angry silent majority, of which I have been one, rose to the occasion and flocked to the polls in hopes of salvaging this nation.  In my heart I truly believe that Donald Trump also loves this country, and I think he believes he can make America great again.  Why in the world would he take a YUGE pay cut (he has said he would work for free) and move into a 200 year old house that was build when men were 5'8" tall??  I think he really believes he CAN to this job.

And finally..... unlike Hillary Clinton.... who is bought and paid for by the entire Middle East......


NO ONE OWNS DONALD TRUMP!
Before you decide to sit out this election, please look at this link... it's the last of three posts I've made on the murder of four American heroes in Benghazi....

Think long and hard about your vote, or your non-vote.  Our forefathers FOUGHT AND DIED so you could be free to vote.  I beg you - do NOT abdicate this sacred and precious gift.

GOD SAVE AMERICA!

http://reidsright.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-benghazi-attack-was-because-of.html



3 comments:

  1. I love this post SB, and I agree 100% with ya! The Hillabeast is soo worried that Trump becomes president, because he will have his State Department all over her ass for ALL her GARBAGE, all the way back to the 90's!! Keep up the great work, and EVERYONE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and your support... we have miles to go before we sleep.... GOD SAVE AMERICA!!

      Delete
  2. I am with you 100%

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!