Sunday, October 2, 2011

AAAHHHHHHH... LIFE IS GOOD!

Does anyone besides me find these two lead stories in the news this morning at odds with one another?

On the one hand, the Democrats on the Committee of 12 Idiots say TALK TAX INCREASES FIRST..... while on the other hand, Obama is 'demanding' his jobs bill [ed. note:  ROFLMAO] be passed.  But Dick  Durbin - the #2 Democrat in the Senate [ed. note:  the perfect caption for Durbin - #2] has told Obama that he and the other Democrat senators up for re-election in 2012 won't vote for his 'TAX bill'???

Ahhhhh yes - I'm sooooo enjoying my coffee this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!