Monday, November 12, 2012

RECOUNT! RECOUNT!



Take North Philadelphia's 28th Ward, third division, bounded by York, 24th, and 28th Streets and Susquehanna Avenue.

About 94 percent of the 633 people who live in that division are black. Seven white residents were counted in the 2010 census.  

In the entire 28th Ward, Romney received only 34 votes to Obama's 5,920 [THAT’S 5,394 VOTES CAST TWO YEARS LATER]

DO THE MATH!  Did the 28th ward grow 840%?  I’ll even concede that everyone who could vote DID.  Are you serious? 

NAW!  We don’t have a voter fraud problem! 



3 comments:

  1. It terrible. And I'm sure nothing will be done about it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 2/3 the way through John Fund's book on voter fraud at the time of the election and I have been too depressed to go back to it.
    I have to wonder if the difference between the votes John McCain got and Mitt Romney could all just be 'disappeared' republican votes. Supposed John McCain received almost 3 million more votes than Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty clear that there are serious Shenanigans going on here. Enough presure from many could bring about some investigations. But only by the mass, will that might make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!