CONUNDRUM co-NUN-drum noun, n.
 a confusing and difficult problem or question
 a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle.
* * * * * * * * * *
Here are six conundrums of Socialism in the United States of America:
- America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer - yet the poor in America have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Got it? Welcome to the 21st century in America.
[from an email]