Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ALL IN THE FAMILY....

I missed this back in June - was it replayed over and over by the cable outlets or the MSM?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....



It seems that DNC  Chairwoman's PARENTS [- yes, plural and yes, DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SHULTZ] have both been sentenced to jail time for tax evasion and political corruption [felonies all].


6/29/2011 - Richard Rubin was sentenced this morning to ten months in federal prison.  Rubin, 66, [father of DW-S] pleaded guilty in April to federal tax evasion after failing to report $100,000 in fees he received from the town of Davie for a land deal he brokered in 2004.

6/29/2011 - Following the issuance of a warrant for her arrest, former Broward County Commissioner Diana Wasserman-Rubin [mother of DW-S] turned herself in to authorities Tuesday evening.

She posted $24,500 in bond just before midnight.

Earlier in the day, Wasserman-Rubin resigned her seat as a BROWARD County Commissioner.  [Does that county ring a bell?].  The warrant, obtained by the Broward State Attorney’s Office, lists seven counts [felonies all] of unlawful compensation for improperly advocating for and benefiting from government grants written by her husband, Richard Rubin.

Actually Mom is trying to negotiate a plea bargain - and she has rejected a plea offer of 8 years in the pen last December.  To Be Continued....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-wasserman-rubin-trial-date-20111220,0,4213848.story



5 comments:

  1. DAYAM, I had no idea. Of course the MSM will keep this out of the press. Nice work in finding this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing to indicate that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is directly related to Diana Wasserman Rubin. Do you have any links that can verify the relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, West Delta..... I assumed the news links were correct - my bad. Here's a link questioning this information. Thank you for bringing this to my attention:

    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/01/dnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-parents-off-to-jail-for-corruption.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I went to your 'page' to leave you this comment and it seems you made an I.D. just for this .... I welcome all visitors and their comments, and I have never NOT published a comment, even ones like yours that show me to be wrong. I just wonder why you are hiding....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there - not hiding at all! I just don't comment much anywhere. You probably have not met 10 people more conservative than I am. I just mentioned this to some friends, and one of them questioned me on it, and I could not verify when I tried to. That's all.

    Keep fighting the good fight....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!