Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAYBE A REASON FOR SOME HOPE....

I have been REALLY in the dumper since the Iowa Caucuses and the New Hampshire primary, mainly because my guy - Newt - was killed by Romney's superpacs.  He's fighting back now but it's too little, too late, too mean.  If he can pull out a win in South Carolina, he will still be in the fight, but I'm slowly coming to grips with the idea of a Romney candidacy.  OK - I'll hold my nose...........



BUT - I just heard something on Cavuto that made my head snap up and put a HUGE smile on my face.  He was talking VEEPS for Romney - and mentioned that everyone wants Rubio.  [ Dayum - including ME - he's the total package and I love his politics]  Well - here's another suggestion: Senator RAND Paul !!!!  I mean - just think of the possibilities!

1 - SURELY it would stop a 3rd party run by the father!  That would be HUGE, because he (Ron) refuses to rule it out.

2 - It SHOULD draw in a lot of the Daddy's Libertarians

3 - The Tea Party and the conservatives would be THRILLED!  It sure would make it easier to hold my nose - ya know!

I'm gonna have a glass of wine on THAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment